As long-time trusted legal advisors to many Embassies and Consulates, the specialist lawyers of our Embassy desk inform you regularly on important rules and regulations regarding Dutch labour law, contract law and real estate law in the Netherlands.
In this newsletter, we will focus on the Dutch labour law rules regarding sick employees. If your Iemployee reports sick, what should you do next? As an employer, your Embassy has certain obligations. We give you an overview of the most important things to take into account when your employee reports sick.
In this newsletter we will discuss:
- the most important dates if one of the Embassy’s employees reports sick;
- the privacy of a sick employee;
- the Embassy’s obligations during the illness of an employee;
- the employee’s obligations during his or her illness;
- the dismissal of a sick employee.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. We will gladly assist you.
Head of Embassy Desk